Monday, January 21, 2013

Oh Pinterest...

Seriously. Pinterest is going to be the death of my diet. There's just so many great ideas!! So I'm thinking what I'm going to start doing is finding these delicious things on pinterest and making allergy friendly, healthier versions of them. Or I'm going to try. Like fruit pizza. Um, yum. I love fruit pizza. But I have to make my own crust obviously and usually it's full of cream cheese. Which I don't believe I mentioned this yesterday but I'm not supposed to have cream cheese because I'm a little lactose intolerant. Also I try to stay away from soy, because eating a lot of soy isn't good for you (it can mess with your hormones and stuff) so then no fake cream cheese either. But I'm thinking maybe some plain greek yogurt mixed with a little stevia and vanilla flavoring? That could work. Ha I'll let you know how it all works out for me. I'm thinking I need to host a Super Bowl party just to try out all these awesome ideas I have lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment