Friday, February 8, 2013

Highs and Lows

Haha so I have to share this. Today after work I went over to the coffee shop, because I decided since today is my last day I could get coffee, because they use soy milk and everything has sugar in it and too much caffeine isn't good for you anyways, I should go enjoy my one last latte. And they had a sign up saying that they now offer rice and almond milk. And I was so excited! I was like omg no soy milk I can have coffee still! Or even though most of the flavorings have corn syrup most likely, I can have chai at least still! And then I remembered that sugar is also on my no-no list and chai mix definitely has sugar in it... sad face. But at least now if I want some tea with milk or something I can have that. Usually not a huge milk in tea person but with the right tea it's pretty good. And I know they have stevia there, so I can get some fruity tea with a little almond milk and stevia. Sounds good to me. Anyways, just had to share that moment. I was so excited! And then so sad. But I'm back to pretty even now. :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL the things that make us happy at this point... ;)

    ReplyDelete