Monday, February 25, 2013

Travel

So I have to say, I am not as dedicated as my lovely cousin Cathy. I felt really bad for her and everything that she was dealing with, but I have to say she stayed classy! Only caused drama one time which is very impressive. Personally, I decided I didn't want to cause a huge stink and just made sure to stay away from gluten. Other things on my list are still voluntary currently, so I just figured I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe after my dr appointment in a month I will have to become a little more of a drama queen. But for now my trip went very smoothly!
Also now I am back to Montana and back to my routines, so hopefully I can figure out more time to work on this blog of mine. I'm considering taking this out of BlogSpot and moving on to like an actual website that is just mine. Debating it. I have to think about this. Maybe that will be my summer project or something, when I have a little more time to dedicate to cooking and writing and stuff. Still just trying to figure out what I really want to do with this blog, like if I just want it to be for me, or if I want it to be for the world or maybe eventually a source of income or if I want to be "blogger famous" or whatever. Which obviously would take some work.
Anyways I'm off to make some dinner eventually, gonna try some baked taco spring roll roll ups. Might have to come up with a better name for those lol. I will let you know how they turn out. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your dinner sounds amazing. Thanks for the classy shoutout ;) and I think you should totally revamp your blog and I think you'd have a great angle to take a blog!
    And...you're related to me...you, by default, can be a drama queen ;)

    ReplyDelete