Sunday, May 19, 2013

I'm alive!

Haha just incase anyone was concerned, I am actually alive. I know I've been away from here for a few weeks, but I have been busy. Finishing up the school year working on campus, went to Wyoming to visit my parents for a week, then when I got back I started my early morning (like be at work by 5 kind of early) shifts at the pool so then I have been napping all afternoon. And trying to get my workouts in as well as find time to work on my summer reading list and catch up on Doctor Who and all my nerdy shows that I watch. It's been busy! But it's been good. I love summers in Bozeman, it's just such a gorgeous area. It rains a lot in the first month (like today, it's been raining for the past 4-5 hours straight, at least) but then everything is green and beautiful and I just want to go hiking and hang out in the sunshine all day every day for the rest of the summer. So I'm excited it's finally summer! Anyways, today is my day to be productive inside since it is pouring outside, so I'm off to start some laundry and clean the kitchen, but I might take a break later and watch a movie or something so then I will tell you all about my life the last couple weeks. It's been hard dealing with the new food rules, and I won't say I've been perfect, but it's been good too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment