Ugh this is so hard. I am not going to lie, I've made it very few days without messing up. It's really hard to make sure I'm eating the right things especially when I'm at work and I can't always read ingredients. But I can tell when I am messing up cuz I get more gassy and stuff. So I am bound and determined to go the next 2 weeks until my dr appt without messing up! So even though after work I want nothing more than air heads, I'm gonna do it! Though I really hope that my doctor at my appointment says I can eventually have some of these things back because I miss mexican food. And without salsa and peppers I'm not sure how I'm going to make mexican food. But that's my favorite! So hopefully that works out soon haha.
Anyways not much of a point to this note other than I keep messing up but I'm going to try really really hard not to!! And thanks for the encouragement so far Cathy and everyone else. 2 weeks til my next dr appt. I can do this!
No comments:
Post a Comment