Sunday, April 7, 2013

PS

Hopefully tomorrow I get my MRT!! Woot!! So excited to finally have some answers. I just have to call the FedEx office tomorrow and see what time their last shipment out is, to make sure I have time to go get my blood drawn and then get it back to the office. Sometimes I hate not having a car. A trip that could take 20 minutes if I had a car takes 1 1/2 hours because I have to walk all the way downtown after work to get the blood draw and then all the way back to the office. Good thing I have long legs! So hopefully FedEx will still send out packages at like 5 o'clock or something because I work until 3:30 so if they need it before 3 or 4 I'm kinda SOL. So someone cross your fingers for me, I'm gonna need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment