Monday, April 22, 2013

Turkey Soup

So tonight I found out that turkey, carrots, sweet potato, asparagus, celery, and quinoa make a pretty dang delicious soup. So that made me happy! I was just using up left overs in the fridge and that's what I came up with. Which is why I love soup so much, it's so easy to just throw together some random ingredients and pour in some broth and call it good. YUM!
Also, my dr apt is in 1 week! So that's exciting :) hopefully she has some plan figured out for me for the summer. And hopefully I get my MRT results soon. I don't remember if they send them right to me or to my doctor, but I sent my blood off 2 weeks ago tomorrow, so I'm hoping they should come in soon if they are sent to me, and if they get sent to my doctor then I will get them on Monday. I'm excited! Scared that it's gonna be something crazy but also excited! :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to find out your results!! and that soup sound amazing!! Especially cuz it's so cold today :-/

    ReplyDelete